Sunday, June 14, 2009

Bringing Myself Up To Date

  • I am 22 years old
  • I am currently living in Portland, OR
  • This summer, I will be in New Orleans, LA; Portland, OR; Los Angeles, CA; Las Vegas, NV; Albuquerque, NM; San Francisco, CA; Seattle, WA; Austin, TX
  • This fall I am going to the University of Texas at Austin to do graduate work in transportation engineering
  • I received a fellowship to do this work
  • My weekday consists of me waking up at 5 AM, working 7 AM - 3:30 PM, going to the gym, coming back home, sleeping at 9 PM
  • I am in a dodgeball league
  • Because of all the bus time, I average 2 - 4 books a week. My last five books have been: Monte Cristo, The Black Book, Remember Me?, The Poisonwood Bible, and this western book whose title I have misplaced (it must not have been very good)
  • I have a summer job

No comments: